Houses for sale boonton nj
Houses for Sale in Ghana
2013.10.10 14:05 minijasu Houses for Sale in Ghana
Mostly Real Estate Company offered potential buyers, sellers and brokers for the resourceful administration to complete the process of property listing, buying and selling.
2009.10.20 02:15 terraserenus TinyHouses: a place for people interested in small or tiny houses
A place for people interested in small or tiny houses.
2021.01.01 23:06 majessa badrealestatephotos
A place to laugh together at bad or funny photos from Real Estate listings.
2023.06.03 16:44 KantoPoke_collector Where does Keith keep finding this stuff?
2023.06.03 16:44 SirSolidSnake [WTS] PHLSTER FLOODLIGHT 2 TLR-1 CHARCOAL
Brand new worn around the house once.. Switched lights and bought an X300 version for my 19. Paid $160 shipped new.
Letting it go for $130 shipped. Includes FedEx 2 Day priority shipping. PP FF only. NO NOTES.
Comment first then PM.
submitted by SirSolidSnake
to GunAccessoriesForSale [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 16:44 andreas5513 [WTS] Rado Centrix R30528172 Almost new very well preserved watch for sale. Still almost of warranty left.
2023.06.03 16:44 EuropeIn3YearsPlease Good game so far. I like the rpg aspect and the animals. Would be nice to add some nice to haves.
Ive been playing roughly 30-40 hours so far. I've had to discover things via extensive googling (like that I've been crafting wrong this whole time since there is a color combo method). If you guys have any other tips I'm all ears - but here's my list of nice to have's if the game gets further developed or if the developers are continualing to build on it.
1) Pets - would be nice if they didn't lose hearts while in the pen... The game looks like it encourages you to have multiple pets but then you have to manage them and so the more you get the worse off you are on time management .....plus I don't see an easy way to feed them via controller hookup. I have to go into the pen and put it on their wooden plate area. Just make them not lose hunger and not lose hearts in the pen please. 2) Watering - I quickly found out farming was the way to go and spent months/seasons trying to build to the full scale area. I even upgraded the watering can and quickly realized...there's no sprinkler or quality of life enhancement to water the crops. It would be nice if there was something you could upgrade or buy to make watering easier. It also doesn't rain enough. 3) Seed Laying - in the upgrade menu it looked like you'd be able to plant multiple seeds at once but I don't see it doing that. Maybe I'm doing it wrong but it'd be nice to be able to plant multiple. 4) Teleportation / Fast Travel - nice concept with the whole fish can take you places but ....you have to feed the fish.. so it just becomes cumbersome to use for traveling especially since you have to spend all day farming and watering and so a fast travel option would be better and having more teleports. Especially resource heavy areas like caves and such which the user needs to get to in order to get resources especially since Hugo sucks at enhancing. 5) Hugo's terrible enhancement rate. It isn't cheap to enhance equipment in the game from a resource and money perspective. 80% success rate is a lie. It is more like 20% or something. It should not be that difficult to upgrade the equipment. 6) More items to buy- it would be nice to buy decorations or your person outfits during festivals and such. I don't see them anywhere besides the angel wings in the item shop...if we have a whole outfit section on our character then we should be able to decorate them more 7) House expansion - it looks like the game was ready for House expansion and furnishing but I don't see any option for it 8) Npc dialogue enhancements - they say the same things all the time with little variation 9) Seasons & The misc grab items - it seems weird that the seasons change and yet all you can get anywhere is the pinecone and cocomelon. It would be nice to change the items during the season and again add decorations and such. 10) Better Festival Elements - it'd be nice to practice stuff or get the requirements ahead of time. I went to the fishing event and told the penguin YES for racing and didn't realize I must have had to have the fish still in the pond or something? When I clicked edit to go put it there he disappeared.....I was like .. ok. And then for the fire work donation money...what's the prize? What happens when you donate 50k why does nothing happen at 5k? Then the story said something about good luck. It'd be cool if it DID increase your drop rate or something and told you that for the year. Like a temp boost or something. 11) Under Water farming - great concept but again if you are busy doing land farming all day then you don't have the energy or time to do the underwater stuff as easily 12) Fish discretionary - it'd be nice to know where you can catch certain fish. Also some never spawn again after you caught them once...like the rainbow fish... It's used to evolve a monster but I haven't been able to get it again after the first time. 13) Quests Too Hard - it'd be nice if there was a map indication or something to tell you where the thing is you are supposed to get. I can't find anything half the time and most items are extremely rare drops. Not much is a pick it up as you are doing something else sort of thing.
Overall I like the game and it was worth the money to me as the difficulty has created some satisification versus the easier games of this genre. I would give it a solid 7/10. I think the above enhancements would make it a 10/10.
If anybody discovered anything to make the above easier - let me know! I am just doing my best to figure things out
submitted by EuropeIn3YearsPlease
to ReLegend [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 16:43 Sad_Molasses_4614 Hook ups
Wife and i renting house in Kilington week of 6/12. Looking for her to play with other fit guys or a couple. Any ideas? Also hows the bars this time of year? She wants to be hit on.
submitted by Sad_Molasses_4614
to Killington [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 16:43 Ok-Celebration-6820 Home Insurance Cost?
Brought a house in the East Wichita area (a Single-family residence). Just wondering what the cost of home insurance is for you guys?
Im getting $3000-$4500/year. (WTFFF)
submitted by Ok-Celebration-6820
to wichita [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 16:43 QueeLinx With today's release of the 'Demographic and Housing Data' from the 2020 Census, we can finally see who is driving population growth in Princeton... (Mercer County NJ) @YIMBY_Princeton began a Twitter thread
2023.06.03 16:42 apreslanuit Is there a site that shows price trends for digital games?
I‘m looking for a site like camecamelcamel but for gaming stores. I‘d be interested to see when a game has been on sale the last time for example. The stores I‘m mostly interested in are for PS, Meta Quest and Steam.
submitted by apreslanuit
to videogames [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 16:42 TransRightsToMeme Trans and Poly, failed by American education system, planning to move to Vancouver WA
Me and my two partners are planning to move to WA in the coming years. I am trans MtF and one of my partners is trans FtM. I will most likely be unable to get college-level jobs due to east coast poor area schooling that took every opportunity to make me fail and not give me any help whatsoever. I am a socialist as well, but, I'm not going to cause any problems while I'm there.
We want to move to Vancouver due to hearing that the min wage is 16/h, prices didn't skyrocket like in Seattle, and that WA state legislature actually likes trans people and that the state insurance covers my life-saving procedures.
Is this true? Will I feel safer and feel better provided for? Where I live now the min wage is 8 USD an hour, coming out is not safe, housing with decent jobs nearby is impossible, and healthcare is not even TRYING to be better.
Any advice would be good too. Thank you.
submitted by TransRightsToMeme
to vancouverwa [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 16:42 Sea-Middle-5310 A few suggestions and questions
I think the game hasn’t had anything major or cool in the way of structures for awhile. What if we had random “events” not exactly structures but they pretty much count as such. “Crashed/abandoned car” event. A car in very poor or below average condition will spawn on or on the side of the road. Random items and parts related to the car can be found inside and strewn about, indicating it was abandoned relatively recently. Rarely one or two zombies will spawn by the car. This event is a common “event” spawn. “Changing tires” event. A car in noticeably good condition (rather functional and fueled. Has good and somewhat complete body parts.) will spawn with something propping it up, or maybe even a new car Jack item, (it’s about time this game has a car Jack or smn I’m tired of flipping my cars) and a tire on the ground, obviously in the process of taking off/ putting on. Items can be found inside the car, rarely a single zombie can spawn nearby. This event is rarer than the wrecked car one. “Supply” event: a trailer, any trailer will spawn alone, filled with items, or liquids, or even carrying things in bulk like fridges or tires. This one is a common event. “Lost caravan” event: this one is rare and only spawns deep offroad, similar to the small house. A heavy vehicle (bus, van, car carrier, etc) will spawn in good condition with a lot of items or valued liquid on board, but surrounded by lots of zombies. “Military truck” event. Very rare but spawns more commonly in deep off-road. It is always an IFA with a flatbed or metal camper, always painted olive green and always In good condition. It is possibly the best concentrated loot “area” in the game, as it will always have at least one ak or shotgun, and always have a good amount of liquid and ammo. If can also spawn other good loot and weapons. It does always have a few zombies around it tho. Now for more structures: Car show: a small area with a few specifically sporty or old cars (like the beetle and fury) and parts in a small shed “for sale”. You will notice a specific lack of liquids or items not related to the theme.
That’s it for part one! Sorry for the abrupt cut my phone is getting super laggy.
submitted by Sea-Middle-5310
to Thelongdrive [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 16:42 IamWhoIam3967 Music Meets Memes - Introducing Peppina $PPNA - The First Meme Crypto Singer - Launches on June 5th at 10:30 UTC!
Captivating the world with the song of crypto memes
Peppina $PPNA is an innovative project at the intersection of crypto-currencies and music, aiming to revolutionise the way we support and engage with artists.
As the first crypto meme singer, Peppina $PPNA offers a unique investment opportunity while captivating audiences with her talent and creativity. With a track already available on streaming platforms.
Peppina $PPNA is attracting the attention of the music community. The recent pre-sale on Pinksale raised 77 BNB, demonstrating the growing interest in the project.
As Peppina $PPNA prepares for its launch on 5 June at 10.30am UTC, its contacts with music labels point to future collaborations.
The community is growing day by day, and the atmosphere on Telegram is absolutely fantastic. Join the party and be part of the excitement!
Have $PPNA, embrace the crypto meme revolution and be part of this exciting adventure. Peppina's "To the Moon" single now available on youTube and all major platforms
Introducing Peppina's debut single, "To the Moon"! This captivating track merges cryptocurrency and music, offering a unique and delightful experience.
The single "To the Moon" by Peppina is now available on YouTube, Amazon Music, Spotify, and iTunes.
Join the musical journey and experience the enchanting sounds of Peppina's single "To the Moon" - listen, enjoy, and share the magic! DYOR
"My name is Peppina. You probably never heard of me because until now I lived in the shadow of a famous frog." Official links
Stay updated with the latest news and announcements about our project! Make sure to check out our official website, follow us on Twitter, and join our Telegram community for any questions or inquiries. Stay connected and be part of the conversation! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to engage with us.
▶️JOIN THE TELEGRAM FOR MORE INFO:
▶️JOIN THE TWITTER: https://twitter.com/peppinacoin
Stay connected with Peppina and be the first to know about exciting updates and announcements! SHE’S A POPSTAR ! DON’T MISS IT 💋
submitted by IamWhoIam3967
to CryptoMoonShots [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 16:42 23kickme New favorite golf story
I was staying up late playing pool at the bar with some friends. It was like 3 am and went back to my friends house who lives on the golf course. It’s pitch black so we decide to use the golf cart lights to light up the fairway about 50 yards out from one of the holes and we practice wedge shots. We all hit one on the green but we’re all 30 feet away for a long ass putt. You can’t really see the hole at all since the golf cart lights are far away. I go to my ball and hand my buddy my phone to “light the green up”... It only lights up like half the length to the hole🤣. I hit my putt and the ball disappears into the dark. A few seconds later we hear the flag stick click and I look at my buddy with both our eyes wide and jaws dropped. We run over to the hole AND I SUNK THAT SHIT!🤣 best golf shot I’ve ever had
submitted by 23kickme
to golf [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 16:42 YaBarberr In a weird spot at 21.
I just finished my first semester of college. Once again, failed math because I just can’t do math without applying it to anything in the real world (I have dyscalculia, and I suck at math unless I’m, like I said applying to things I can see, touch, feel, experience past things on paper.)
I’m in a long distance relationship and we won’t be able to close the distance for another 2 years.
I want to be financially independent from my parents. Any time an argument pops up (and they do, my parents and I butt heads a lot), they hold that over my head and guilt trip me into being grateful when the most love and support I get from them and have got from them in a long time is just helping me with insurance, finances, bills etc etc. I haven’t really received any love in the form of a parent in awhile. I’m looking into getting into a trade to work in. I would love to find a job I could get moving with quick enough to be able to make the move out of my parents house. Right now I work at what is practically a minimum wage job with inflation. But I do love this job and don’t want to upright and leave. But I need more. I desperately want to become financially independent. Any advice?
submitted by YaBarberr
to internetparents [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 16:42 gilberd3 Custom Action Deck for Horror at Headstone Hill
I am running Horror at Headstone Hill and always like to have NPC portraits so players can get a feel for who they are interacting with. In the past, however, I've always found that they very quickly end up thrown in a pile in a corner of the table or shoved in a player's folder so they don't spend a lot of time actually in play. I came up with a new plan. I sleeved the action deck and printed out character portraits as playing cards. That way, when I introduce a new NPC, I can pass around the portrait and then use it to replace one of the action deck cards. Then in combat the players can end up drawing one of them. It's a nice reminder of who they have met and we have a house rule that if they draw a friendly NPC they can get a +1 on their rolls for that round. Obviously, if I draw an antagonist, I get +1 to all of my rolls. I thought I would share the idea as it has worked really well. All the pictures are AI generated using Midjourney. By sleeving the cards you can shuffle them into the rest of the action deck without it looking weird. I even did cards for the player's horses!
submitted by gilberd3
to Deadlands [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 16:42 AutoModerator Iman Gadzhi Agency Incubator (Course)
Contact me to get Iman Gadzhi - Agency Incubator by chatting me on +44 759 388 2116 on Telegram/Whatsapp.
I have Iman Gadzhi - Agency Incubator.
Iman Gadzhi – Agency Incubator course is one of the best products on how to start a marketing agency.
Over the span of 20+ hours, Agency Incubator has training that covers EVERY
aspect of building an agency. This is almost a plug & play system with enough success stories to back it up! You name it... signing clients, running killer Facebook ads, building out your team, on-boarding clients, invoicing, sales... this course has everything covered for you!
The lessons inside Iman Gadzhi - Agency Incubator course include: 1. Foundations 2. Mindset 3. Systems & Processes 4. Finding Leads and Setting Meetings 5. Sales 6. Service Delivery 7. Operational Supremacy… … and more!
To get Iman Gadzhi - Agency Incubator contact me on: Whatsapp/Telegram: +44 759 388 2116 (Telegram: multistorecourses) Reddit DM to u/RequestCourseAccess Email: silverlakestore[@]yandex.com (remove the brackets)
submitted by AutoModerator
to ImanGadzhiUnion [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 16:42 maggiemaeflowergirl Best Places to Advertise Used Pottery Equipment
Does anyone have suggestion(s) on the best places to advertise used pottery equipment and supplies for sale?
submitted by maggiemaeflowergirl
to olympia [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 16:41 __NickIAm__ I am in a void right now and don't know what to do. If you could give any advice, that would be great.
Now I'm 29. I didn't finish university and started working at 22 (although you could say that I've been juggling work and studies since I was 18). Throughout my life, I've always dedicated myself to helping those who ask for my assistance.
In 2018, I was conscripted into the army when I was 25, despite my mother being disabled and unable to leave the apartment on her own. This period was very traumatic for me, as I lost my job and didn't know if I would be able to find something else afterwards. After my service ended, I decided to take a couple of months off to recover mentally.
In the spring of 2020, my grandmother's neighbor called me and said she couldn't reach her for several days. I immediately responded and went to her apartment, but I couldn't get in because she had left the keys in the lock. We called the fire department to help us enter through the window. They found my grandmother on the floor in a delirious state. As I was later told by the orthopedics department, she had a fractured shinbone. The ambulance brought her back home on the same day. After some thought, I decided to take care of my grandmother until she recovered.
At first, everything was going well, and I easily took on all the household chores at my grandmother's place, while also helping my mother, who lives in the neighboring house. I helped my grandmother with bathing, kept the apartment clean, and my mother assisted with cooking for her.
By autumn, things became much harder as my grandmother's dementia started progressing, although everyone vehemently denied it. She couldn't remember recent events and confused me with my father a couple of times. Also, on her birthday that autumn, I lost my temper when she accidentally spilled food, and I yelled at her in anger. Looking back, I realize I was emotionally and physically exhausted, and I shouldn't have done that because she was unwell.
As for work, things were worse because the COVID-19 pandemic hit, and no one was responding to my resume or willing to hire me. During the time I was taking care of my grandmother, we lived on a portion of her pension, some of which was sent by her nieces, and also on my mother's pension. The nieces kept half of my grandmother's pension for themselves, as they didn't want me to rely on her, even though I asked for financial help to buy medication to improve her blood circulation and more food.
In the spring of 2021, my grandmother and I had a major argument, and in a foolish act, I left her. My aunts (my grandmother's nieces) pushed me to that point. They considered me an enemy to my grandmother and constantly threatened to leave us without support if I did "anything to her." This was despite her being able to walk and go outside. They decided on my behalf that the care of my grandmother would be entrusted to the neighbor with whom they had been in contact all this time. I agreed and went home. A couple of times, I tried to visit my grandmother, but she refused to let me in.
A couple of weeks later, my aunts contacted me and accused me of stealing electronics and food. I managed to enter the apartment and helped find the modems and routers that my grandmother had damaged with a knife and thrown onto the balcony. No one ever apologized to me. I stopped visiting my grandmother altogether, only making calls once a week to check on her well-being.
During the summer, I found a great job, and things started to improve for me. In the fall, I was able to fly to Russia to obtain citizenship and find a better-paying job. My mother was alone, but I arranged for a friend whom I paid to visit her and deliver groceries. I had less frequent contact with my grandmother, almost once a month. While in Russia, I sorted out my thoughts and finally came to the realization that I shouldn't take the words of someone suffering from dementia to heart. By summer, everything worked out with my job and documents, but returning home became more difficult due to... yes. Only by fall was I able to save enough money for a return flight home, working double shifts of 12 hours each (alternating between night and day shifts).
End of the backstory.
Upon returning home, I started visiting my grandmother, but I was always accompanied by the neighbor, as if constant supervision was required. Later, she explained that my grandmother was afraid of me. A few months ago, I was completely barred from seeing her, with the explanation that my grandmother didn't want to see me.
I couldn't sleep for a week because I faced incredible stress again. One day, unable to handle the pressure, I went to the Russian police to file a complaint against my aunts for not fully sending my grandmother's pension. I also sought help from the local police to retrieve the keys. Our local police refused to assist me, citing that I wasn't registered at my grandmother's apartment, and they didn't know my intentions.
A couple of weeks later, I was advised to contact the prosecutor's office, which I did. Now, I'm waiting for a response.
I apologize for the lengthy text, but I'm currently struggling to understand my own life. What would you do if you were in my shoes?
submitted by __NickIAm__
to Advice [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 16:41 LostAurhor Childhood Trauma & Intrusive Thoughts
I've been on my self improvement/healing journey for over 3 years now. I've discovered a lot about myself and I've done a lot of healing. I hated my narcissist father and I disowned my entire family last year. I've been mentally healthy for a while now since I don't have them in my life.
The other night while I was in bed trying to fall asleep, I was speaking to my inner child and inner angry teenager.
My bio mom kidnapped me away from my dad and we lived in two states in five years. In those five years, we were homeless. When we lived with her boyfriend at the time, I (a 9 year old) argued with him about eating my spinach. I was then sent to bed early without dinner because I refused to eat the greens. Honestly, what child wants to eat spinach???
She got sick of me and sent me to live with my dad and stepmom. Stepmom was then struck with cancer. We struggled to eat since we were dipping in and out of the poverty line. No fancy meals in the house what so ever. Constantly had spaghetti or hamburger helper or homemade hamburger helper with a vegetable on the side.
I grew up gay in the south, which honestly was a struggle in it's own. I let shit slide a lot. The moment I try to speak up for myself was when the teaching assistant got me out of class and gave me a speech basically telling me to shut up, but nicer.
As an adult, I've had to deal with violent intrusive thoughts for the past seven years. Some of the time, it would be really heavy arguments. However, a lot of the time, I would think of violently physically hurting people.
The other night was kind of an epiphany for me. I spoke to my inner child. I told him that there is no need to fear about food. Sure, I'm broke right now. However, there will always be food here for us to eat. No one will ever punish you again.
I figured out before this that my intrusive thoughts are actually my angry inner teenager being jerk to me.
I then spoke to my teenage self. I told him that there isn't anything to worry about. I informed him that the war is over. I'm in control over now and there's no need to to come up with ridiculous scenarios to get unreasonably annoyed at. Let's lay it to rest and move on. The war is over.
My inner child is my anxiety over food and housing, whereas my inner teen is my anxiety over both food AND money.
I was narcissistically abused by my dad well into my twenties. I was constantly told that I didn't know how to do this or that. He was miserable working multiple jobs well into his fifties and thought it'd be a good idea to bring me down to his level. I'm currently trying to get on the ball and get my life started so I can be thirty and thriving. Not to prove him wrong, but for myself. Also, I'm doing it for child and teen me to be proud of adult me.
Here goes nothing!
submitted by LostAurhor
to mentalhealth [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 16:41 Proletlariet Bill & Ted Saved
"Be excellent to each other... and party on dudes!" He is Bill S. Preston, Esq.! And he is Ted "Theodore" Logan! And together, they are Wyld Stallyns!
To everyone else in late-80s/early-90s San Dimas, California, Wyld Stallyns may look like the impossible dream of two slackers with no skill in anything else. But in truth, the music of Wyld Stallyns is so bodacious, so non-heinous, so excellent that it brings about an era of prosperity, both across the earth and to the stars beyond, and technological advancement so advanced that even time can be accessed as freely as a 10-digit phone number from the nearest payphone. Because of this, agents from the future utopia have sent back a time-travelling phone booth as well as information about the future to make sure that Bill and Ted are able to continue having most excellent adventures and fulfill the destiny of Wyld Stallyns.
EA = Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
BJ = Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey
FtM - Bill & Ted Face the Music
CSxEy = Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures (DiC Animated Series); Season X Episode Y
LAEx = Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures (Fox Live Action Series); Episode X
M#X = Bill & Ted's Excellent Comic Book (Marvel Comics) Issue #X
BVx#y = Boom! Studios Comics; Volume X, Issue #Y
Vol. 1 = Bill & Ted's Triumphant Return DH#X = Dark Horse Comics (Face the Music Compliant) Issue #X
Vol. 2 = Bill & Ted Go To Hell
Vol. 3 = Bill & Ted Save the Universe
BV1#xS = Boom! Studios Comics; Side Story
AL = Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure (Atari Lynx)
NES = Bill & Ted's Excellent Video Game Adventure (NES)
WS = Wyld Stallyns (Mobile Game)
EHAyy = Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure; 19YY/20YY
Bill and Ted Strength
Ghost Bill and Ted
- Build the Great Wall of China in a couple days. Although not particularly well. CS1E1
- Summon rain with an Incan rain dance. CS1E3
- Play a single player game co-op and one-handed. CS2E7
- Are able to beat Death at Battleship, Clue, Electronic Football, and Twister. BJ
- Can fly after being zapped by the F-Ray, which only convinces the brain that it is capable of flying, thus allowing it to fly. M#10
- Spend a week without sleeping and only eating snack foods trying to devise a plan to save Abraham Lincoln. M#11
- Are temporarily given God's divine enlightenment, able to see everything past and future, and on a micro and macro scale. BV2#4
- Surf on a black hole. BV3#3 They're obviously going through some form of spaghettification, but also given the size of the black hole, the audience, and the official helping them do it, it's likely that this black hole has been altered to be safe to surf.
- Have sex. BV1#1
- Do drugs. EHA00
Good Robot Bill and Ted Robots created by the most brilliant mind in the universe, Station, to combat the powerful Evil Robot Bill and Ted. BJ
They Run On Car Batteries
Mecha Bill & Ted
Mobile Suit Bill & Giganto-Ted
The Time Booth Time Travel
The Squint System
- A time machine that can travel to any place and time on earth after dialing a specific number. The number for each time and place is listed in an attached directory which catalogues most important points in history. EA
- It is stressed multiple times throughout the series that even while time travelling, the clock in San Dimas is running, so Bill and Ted still have a limited amount of time to accomplish their goals while time travelling. EA This isn't well supported by other events and usages of the booth in the series, but it is a consistent concern regardless.
- Bill and Ted can use the Phone Booth to interact with themselves in the past, giving themselves needed equipment or advice. EA
- Allow Bill and Ted to leave and then return to the exact same point in time, with 16 months of training in between. BJ
- A trip through spacetime can be cut short and will cause the booth to reappear at a median point. CS1E2
- A trip can also be reversed, allowing the booth to return to from where it just came. CS1E9
- A trip can be rerouted mid-stream without too much issue. CS1E10
- While this is not usually the case, as most time travel trips result in loops, drastically changing past events can lead to alternate present timelines. CS2E5
- Time travel 2 seconds into the future to catch an evil robot off guard. BV1#3
- Falling into the wormhole behind the phone booth can let someone travel through the circuits of time with it. EA
- Able to travel and be gone in the time it takes for a killer robot to aim and fire a vaporization beam. FtM
- Can travel to a point in time and space selected by an actual phone number in use at the time. CS1E8
- Can travel to a different point in space without changing time. CS2E8
- Elizabeth and Joanna apparently use the booth to travel to alternate timelines, though this mostly happens off screen. FtM
- Can travel to alternate dimensions entirely. M#10
- Travels to heaven. M#11
- Teleports from heaven to the earthly timeline, all the way to the Boomerang Nebula, and back in a matter of seconds. BV2#4
- Using the infinity button, allows the occupants to be multiplied infinitely to interact with all points in space and time simultaneously. FtM
- The booth can't travel if all of the circuits of time are currently occupied. CS2E5
- Travelers through the circuits of time can see other travelers in the same area. M#2
- The booth can seemingly track individuals in a specific time frame as shown by the fact that the future Bill and Ted were able to trick Bill and Ted into thinking they were rich and successful by being in the right place at the right time. FtM
- Rufus gives Bill and Ted a new booth that can trace the calls of other booths, though it tends to show up a little late. Also it's a rotary phone. M#2
- Rufus gives Bill a mobile phone which can call back the booth with the correct number. The first time its used however, it calls Doc Brown's Delorean instead. EHA92
- When Ted uses a magazine to try and fix the antennae Bill and Ted end up going inside of the world of the magazine by accident. LAE1
An upgraded directory that allows the booth to travel to fictional settings, including books, CDs, movies, and games. CS2E2
"Catch ya later Bill and Ted!"
submitted by Proletlariet
to u/Proletlariet [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 16:41 Darkfox113 Need suggestions about temperature regulation in fruiting phase.
This will be my 4th growth and the previous 3 went very well. But I've recently changed my location. I have some bags colonizing and when they are ready, in about 2 weeks then I'll follow the steps as normal but once I get to fruiting I'm worried about a temp issue. The house where my set up is stays at a fixed 79 degrees (I'm house sitting for the summer, I stay in the mother in law Suite) There is not enough room in the mother-in-law suite for the full set up.
The room where my set up is, stays at around 76 -77 perfectly, and colonization is going well. I have a 4 Shelf stand up green house that everything's in. But I'll need to drop temps for fruiting and I'm trying to come up with ideas without having to adjust the thermostat in the main house.
Are there any options for mini A/Cs that can regulate temps like my small heater? I've found a few online that you have to fill water but all reviews say once the ice melts (would be all of 20min here) that is doesn't really cool things down.
or should I even worry about it at 76 - 77 degrees? Can I still get to fruiting at that temp with good FAE and misting?
Thank you for taking them time!
submitted by Darkfox113
to unclebens [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 16:40 Bigvegan321 Day 8 of CT
4 hours of sleep and wide awake, But I think the worse has passed. I got out of the house early with my daughter for her to play at the park and splash pad. So I guess I’m not doing to bad. Miss the energy I got from kartom because I have none but I’d rather have no energy then take that crap again. Have a great day everyone.
submitted by Bigvegan321
to quittingkratom [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 16:40 AutoModerator [HAVE] Jeremy Miner NEPQ Sales Program Secure download link provided via Mega.nz