Black and silver french tips
Black and Silver Extended
2017.01.11 03:22 kaneblaise Black and Silver Extended
A Magic the Gathering format where the following cards are legal: Commons and Uncommons only From the most recent 16 Standard sets The thought behind this format is to create a cheap format that feels constantly fresh. Sticking to Commons and Uncommons from recent sets ensures prices will stay reasonable, and rotating twice a year ensures for a brewer's meta paradise. Current legality is Aether Revolt onward
2008.03.30 10:15 Switzerland
All things Switzerland!
2011.08.29 17:15 gentlemanJosh r/schnauzers
The bold, bewhiskered Schnauzer is a high-spirited farm dog from Germany. The bushy beard and eyebrows give schnauzers a charming, human-like expression. The schnauzer's sporty look is a canine classic, with purebred schnauzers coming in three sizes: mini, standard, and giant. The AKC recognizes three official colors: black and silver (black and white), salt and pepper (mostly gray), and solid black.
2023.06.03 15:59 suppakicka420 I asked Tolkien about magic cards and this is what he responded with
2023.06.03 15:58 itsronnyy [xbox] [h] creds [w] bs, grey, and black gk chantico (zephyr)
submitted by itsronnyy to RocketLeagueExchange [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 15:58 EducationalAd197 Looking for some friends!
Hey guys! Just wondering if anyone would want to connect on discord and play sims? I always end up super bored with my game play so having a few friends to bounce ideas off of and to share tips would be cool! Some things about me- -I'm super awkward! Lol I'm trying to open up my social circle a little more, so sorry if I come across as a weirdo. I'm not trying, I swear! 😁 -420 friendly -I'm 24 and pronouns are she/her. -Sims is really the only game I play, but I do play Smite if anyone else does too! -I am dabbling more into building, or at least trying to. But I can spend hours in CAS.
submitted by EducationalAd197
to Sims4 [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 15:57 RoAv7351 Advices and Tips for Reviewing in Exams 4th yr Level.
Madaming na dedepress sa law sch. reality speaking lang, iba iba din ang bawat individual sa pagrereview, alam ko yan may groupie and selfie. Pero madalas Self Review ang ginagawa, hindi kasi comfortable sa ibang tao since Introvert, graduating this year ang partner ko and I feel him talaga, nahihirapan sya, pero meron siyang will na taposin na lang ang nasimulan nya. Nagtataka, lang kasi ako bkit kung kelan graduating ang batch nila ang daming case digest na loaded at sunod-sunod tlga, dikit pa sa Sched ng Finals nila.
Kaya hndi ako ngttaka sa iba na nagsstop kht malapit na silang mggraduate or ung iba due to stress nagiging primary depression. Paano na if deteriorated na ibang functional hormones ng brains. Maapektuhan din ang health nila.
Yes, I know pinili niya ang course na ito, pero it doesn't mean he is weak, o weak ang block nila.
Kaya ako, kht nkkita ko syang nhhrapan di ko pdeng ipakitang nllungkot ako, hanggat kaya kong maging happy sa harapan nya gngwa ko.
Well, ano po kaya ang advices and tips nong mga graduate na po nga law s inyo? Super appreciated po sa mga mabibigay nyo.
submitted by RoAv7351
to LawStudentsPH [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 15:57 emrysrer Help please
Hey! So I’ve recently started the gym (2 days ago) and I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing. My goal is to burn fat and lost around 100lbs of weight. I’ve tried googling what’s best to do but I’m finding it all quite a bit overwhelming. Does anyone have any tips or advice on where to start and what I should be doing?
submitted by emrysrer
to GymMotivation [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 15:57 kayakero Fed's Creation & History
The Federal Reserve, often referred to as the Fed, is the central banking system of the United States. It was established in response to financial panics and the need for a more stable and flexible monetary system. The creation of the Federal Reserve involved a series of legislative efforts and reforms, culminating in the passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913.
Prior to the establishment of the Federal Reserve, the United States experienced frequent financial crises and banking panics. The country operated under a system where banks issued their own currency, which led to a lack of uniformity and stability. There was no central authority responsible for managing the money supply or providing a lender of last resort during times of crisis.
The first significant step towards the creation of the Federal Reserve came with the National Banking Act of 1863. This act established a system of nationally chartered banks and provided for the issuance of uniform national banknotes. However, the act did not create a central banking authority and did not fully address the need for a stable monetary system.
In 1907, the United States experienced a severe financial panic known as the Panic of 1907. The panic exposed the vulnerabilities of the existing banking system and highlighted the need for reform. In response, a group of prominent bankers, led by J.P. Morgan, intervened to stabilize the financial system. This event further galvanized the push for a central banking system.
The momentum for creating a central bank gained further traction during the presidency of Woodrow Wilson. In 1913, Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Act into law, which established the Federal Reserve System as the central banking authority of the United States. The Federal Reserve Act aimed to address the shortcomings of the previous system and provide a more stable monetary framework.
Under the Federal Reserve Act, the Federal Reserve System was composed of a decentralized structure, consisting of twelve regional banks located in major cities across the country. The Board of Governors, headquartered in Washington, D.C., was established as the main governing body of the Federal Reserve System. The Board consists of seven members appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate, with each member serving a fourteen-year term.
The Federal Reserve was granted various powers and responsibilities to achieve its objectives, which include promoting stable prices, maximum employment, and moderate long-term interest rates. It has the authority to conduct monetary policy, regulate and supervise banks, provide financial services to the government and financial institutions, and maintain the stability of the financial system.
Over the years, the Federal Reserve has played a significant role in shaping the U.S. economy. It has implemented various monetary policies to control inflation, stabilize financial markets, and respond to economic crises. The Federal Reserve's actions, such as setting interest rates and conducting open market operations, have a profound impact on the borrowing costs for businesses and consumers, influencing economic activity and employment levels.
Throughout its history, the Federal Reserve has undergone several changes and adaptations to address evolving economic challenges. It has played a crucial role in managing and responding to financial crises, including the Great Depression in the 1930s, the savings and loan crisis in the 1980s, and the global financial crisis in 2008.
The Federal Reserve remains a vital institution in the United States, with its policies and decisions influencing the overall health and stability of the economy. Its independence, as well as its role in maintaining price stability and fostering sustainable economic growth, continues to be subjects of public interest and debate.
submitted by kayakero
to CapitalistExploits [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 15:57 top_nach 27 M/NB 4 M/NB NJ - USA Looking for Someone Special
| || | submitted by top_nach to asexualdating [link] [comments]
- Single/Taken/Complicated: Single
- Seeking Relationship/Friends/Squish/Other: Relationship
- Romantic Orientation: Gay
- Gender: Male/Masc NB
- Pronouns: He/They
- Age: 27
- Height/Build: 6'2, with a little bit of chub. lost 60 lbs and working on slimming down some more!
- Physical Description: Brown skin, medium length black hair, dark brown eyes. been told i have a nice smile
- Personality Description: I'd like to say I have the "awkward, but trying their best" kind of charm lol. Can be shy, but I'm an extrovert who likes talking to people fairly regularly. I value people who communicate and put in an equal effort into the relationship. I like video games, animated movies and TV shows, and D&D. Got really into working out lately as well. I'd say I'm mostly a homebody, but I enjoy going out drinking or dancing once in awhile too!
- Location: near Morristown, NJ, USA - would prefer someone in the North NJ/NYC area, but could do longer distance for the right person
Wanted to add some pics, but I don't know how to make it the slideshow thing up top with them lol send help.
2023.06.03 15:57 McRx71-Dragon Seeking Experienced Advice to improve my Gameplay
I've been a committed player of League since 2016, consistently achieving low gold in every season. I embarked upon this season with an impressive 75% win rate and managed to peak at Gold IV, 70LP. However, as I endeavored to elevate my gameplay, I found myself stagnating rather than advancing.
In an attempt to improve, I focused on heightening my awareness during games and diligently farming - a bit like a "Farming Sim 2023" enthusiast at times. Despite this, I've been stuck in a rut since yesterday, feeling extremely frustrated.
Yes, there are times when I get rather unlucky with my teammates, but I've come to realize that I am the only constant in all my matches. So, the responsibility to improve and progress ultimately falls on me.
I'm curious to hear from those who have successfully transitioned from low gold to Plat/Dia solely on their own. How did you achieve it?
I genuinely appreciate any advice or tips that you may offer. To give you a better understanding of my current gameplay, here's a link to my op.gg: Icathun Saijax
Looking forward to your valuable insights.
submitted by McRx71-Dragon
to Jungle_Mains [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 15:57 dcvan24 [US-NC] [H] Millmaxed Hotswap BOX 75 White PVD, Command 65 Steel, NK65 EE Purple, GMK Sumi, GMK Godspeed Columbia, JTK Zen (Base + Extensions + Black/White/Green Spacebars), 80x Lubed Owlab Neon, Assorted Deskmats [W] PayPal
Timestamp BOX 75 White PVD.
Millmaxed hotswap PCB with lubed FFFF stabs installed. Come with original box. Asking for $550 shipped. Command 65 Steel.
Hotswap PCB. Support Bluetooth. Come with battery and original box. Asking for $280 shipped. NK65 EE Purple.
Hotswap PCB with tuned factory stabs. Come with original box. Asking for $100 shipped. GMK Sumi.
Base. No seal but never mounted. Asking for $110 shipped in original box / $100 in bag. GMK Godspeed Columbia.
Base. No shine. Asking for $110 shipped in original box/ $100 in bag. JTK Zen.
Base + extensions + black/white/green spacebars. No shine. Asking for $140 shipped in bag. 80x Lubed Owlab Neon.
Linear. Asking for $70 shipped. GMK Pono Pitter Patter Deskmat.
BNIB. Asking for $15 + shipping. GMK Sumi Sakura.
BNIB. Asking for $15 + shipping. IFK Blacklight Deskmat.
Lava Lamp/Psychedelic Glass. BNIB. Asking for $10 + shipping. IFK Amalfi Deskmat Costiera.
BNIB. Asking for $10 + shipping. IFK Comfy Deskmat.
BNIB. Asking for $10 + shipping. TKC Mech Mat Deskmat Classic.
BNIB. Asking for $15 + shipping.
submitted by dcvan24
to mechmarket [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 15:57 ExileOnMainSt17 New to Backpacking In Grizz Country
My wife (28F) and I (30M) have about 30 nights total together backpacking, and me personally, about 60. However, none of those nights have been in Grizz country. We have camped amongst the aggressive black bears of the Smokies, and just about every other type of black bear environment, both out west and east. We never have had an issue as we practice common sense bear safety. We are wanting to take a fall trip this year, probably mid-September, somewhere out west. One of the options is Yellowstone, of course. I've been there twice, hiked, but have never backpacked. We have been saying we want to have a Yellowstone trip before kids and this seems a prime opportunity. However, the jitters of camping in grizzly country for the first time are preventing me from pulling the trigger (haven't looked at reservations yet so this may be irrelevant). Aside from the bear triangle and the 100 yard rules, and bear spray/make your presence known, etc., does anyone have tips on hiking with grizzlies? Both mental and practical tips lol.
submitted by ExileOnMainSt17
to WildernessBackpacking [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 15:57 SkinnyErgosFatCock Do people really not tip delivery drivers?
I saw a meme about a driver blasting A/C on a no-tipper's food and got curious. I've worked as a server before and had non-tippers but that's a bit less heinous than not tipping delivery drivers.
submitted by SkinnyErgosFatCock
to NoStupidQuestions [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 15:56 bapestagangsta Might get my 3rd Chow Chow, and I’m concerned..
| || |
Hey everyone, I am in the process of possibly getting my 3rd chow chow, the thing is I lost both of my dogs for the same reason and I’m terrified of it happening again. My first Chow was a black male chow I had growing up, at around the 1 year mark he was really aggressive and over protective, so we took him to get neutered and he passed away. We were so heartbroken, and it took us 6 years of healing until we decided to get another one, and to avoid the same problem of being aggressive, we decided to get a girl. She was super sweet and really not ever aggressive. Anyways she was about 6 years old, and the vet would always tell us we should get her spaded to help her in the long run. We were really not sure because of our past experience, but eventually we decided it would be best and unfortunately the same thing happened.. I had both my dogs die the same way, so I just don’t know what to do, every time the vet assured us that it was a good idea and they deal with chow chows all the time. What would you guys do? Would you risk it again? Or is it animal abuse if we don’t do it? Are there extra precautions to take to avoid this from ever happening? Or should we just not get a dog. Thanks guys submitted by bapestagangsta to chowchow [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 15:56 BobbyLite94 Uniforms
| || |
We need to ditch these outdated unis and start a legit petition to make these our permanent home/away combo except keep the normal helmet with the black white stripe on top or put the traditional stripe on top of the back ones. This is the way. submitted by BobbyLite94 to Saints [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 15:56 Kymaeraa My first commander deck is now complete!
I've been playing MtG since 2013, but I was never really interested in commander due to the singleton aspect. But the format became so popular that I wanted to make a deck, just in case I run into a playgroup that only plays commander.
So I made a [Marchesa, the Black Rose] deck, cause I really like the grixis/maestros thief archetype and Marchesa allows me to keep the stolen cards to myself. (And I don't mean the threaten effect strategy).
I'm really happy with it and can't wait to find a group to try it out with.
Decklist in case anyone wants to look: https://www.moxfield.com/decks/s9sViw\_NQ0i1YFY48UY7Qw
submitted by Kymaeraa
to EDH [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 15:56 il_zazzo95 Help me organize my LO ?
Hi modding experts, I need your help organizing and figuring out the best set up of my current load order and which of my mods are obsolete, useless/broken(and why) or in a wrong position or lack of a required file.
The game keeps crashing every 20-30 mins (also with new saves I do for testing) even though I partially copied this LO from orders labeled as stable online.
Here's my LO as I read it on the console
- Unofficial CC content patch
- RW2 resources
- Patron carriages/innkeepers (I like the expensive travels & inns but I still don't know if this conflicts with EOSI, need testing)
- Debug menu
- Realistic ragdolls and force
- Immersive Leveling
- Character Creation Overhaul AIO
- Craftable Telvanni robes
- Craftable Hold guard armor
- Ars Metallica
- Undiscovered Skyrim
- Open Civil War
- Paarthurnax Dilemma
- Become a whiterun guard
- Destroy thieves guild
- Thugs Not assassins
- Jenassa fix - bosmer armor
- Bosmer armor pack
- Realistic AI detection - LITE
- Dangerous Skooma
- Narrative loot
- Smithed equipment in loot
- Face masks of skyrim
- Morrowind imports
- 360 walk & run - standalone
- Fire HD
- Enhanced Blood texture
- Unique uniques
- Frost white glass armor
- Black and gold ebony armor
- Black and gold ebony weapons
- Royal armory - New artifacts (don't know if this conflicts with CRF or other, it's the version that only replaces a few vanilla weapons of the important characters)
- Beyond skyrim Morrowind- Bonemold weapons
- Bones for a crow fix (don't know if this is obsolete with the Unofficial CC patch or the USSEP but last lime I checked I still needed this because the corpse of the npc didn't appear, a common bug)
- Special edition followers (this one only alters some followers AI and combat styles)
- More tavern idles
- CRF (I can't figure out where to put this, I fear it overwrites something I move it higher)
- Serana expanded dialogue add-on (do not confuse with the most famous meme-like serana dialogue add on, this is the one that uses most vanilla features of serana)
- More to say 9.0.2
- Civil War lines expansion
- RDO + CRF + USSEP patch
- Bosmers have antlers
- Vanilla hair remake NPCs
- Vanilla hair remake replacer
- Brighter torches
- Spells light dynamic shadows (i saw it can be used with other lighting mods I just don't know if is better above or below elfx)
- Updated ELFX (...and here comes the mess)
- ELFX fixes
- ELFX enhancer
- ELFX exterior fixes
- JKs interiors AIO (...where do I put this?)
- Simply Darker Nights (by the same author of "brighter torches" above, these two work well together)
- Enhanced skyrim nights
- Lush aspen fall trees 2k - gamerpauly
- HD birch bark (for the above, simply retexture the bark of rift trees)
- Lush Vanilla trees 1K - gamerpauly
- Improved terrain LOD meshes (...where do I put this?)
- Capital of winterhold
- Solitude docks (need testing if it conflicts with JKs or something else)
- Arthmoor Practice dummies
- Arthmoor Provincial Courier service
- Arthmoor Oakwood (and all the Artmoor villages in a non particular order EXCEPT Keld-Nar and Telengard)
- Arthmoor Storefront
- Environs - Whiterun watchtower
- Environs - shrines of talos (maybe it conflicts somewhere with JKs skyrim but I don't know yet)
- Quaint raven rock
- Quaint raven rock - ELFX exterior fix
- Better Tel Mithrtyn
- Books of skyrim (...where do I put this? It seems not conflicting with anything at the moment)
- JKs skyrim AIO (...where do I put this?)
- JKs windhelm outskirts (I can't understand if the windhelm exterior that look super cool in this mod is already present in the Jks skyrim AIO, is this repetitive? it seems not but I need to know where to put this in LO because it crashes sometimes in this area)
- Bells of skyrim
- Bells of skyrim - JKs skyrim patch
- Bells of skyrim - Immersive citizens patch
- ( ...and here comes the other mess below)
- JKs skyrim CRF + Arthmoor's mods patch
- JKs skyrim Storefront patch
- JKs skyrim ELFX exterior patch
- Jks INTERIORS ELFX patch
- JKs INTERIORS- JKs skyrim AIO patch
- JKs INTERIORS ELFX fixes patch
- Jks INTERIORS USSEP patch
- Jks INTERIORS ELFX Enhancer patch
- JKs skyrim - Immersive citizens patch
- JKs INTERIORS- Immersive citizens patch
- JKs windhelm outskirts- USSEP patch
- JKs windhelm outskirts- CC ebony plate armor patch
- JKs windhelm outskirts- NO snow under roof patch
- JKs windhelm outskirts- Immersive citizens
- NO snow under the Roof
- The Marshlands by Tesfiend
- Wildcat injuries animations DAR
- Immersive movement
- Wildcat patch Immersive movement
- Mortal Enemies patch Immersive movement (the mod M.E. is included in a mod below, so I don't need to re-download it but still need this to converge between ME effects and Immersive movement right? I'm confused about this)
- Hardcore Dragons difficulty
- Better Auriel Bow
- Vanilla Plus v5.1.1 (this is the mod that contains Mortal Enemies which compatibility is needed between it's changes and Immersive movement, right?)
- EOSI - vokrii patch
- Immersive citizens- AI overhaul (...where do I put this?)
- Immersive patrols (large battles)
- Populated land roads path
- Lightly populated settlements
- Lucien (...where do i put this guy in my LO?)
- Lucien Anniversary
- Taliesin elf follower
- Dominion's more high elves
- Immersive Winterhold NPCs (there are two of this exact same mod which one is the most up to date? I have the one with the argonian mage in the thumbnail)
- Erandil thalmor follower
- Notice board - better solstheim
- Notice board
- RW2 (with it's resources file up at the top)
- JKs skyrim - RW2 patch
- Imperial rewards
- Immersive hunting
- Mammoth pelts (don't know yet if it conflicts with Immersive hunting)
- Heliomancy Spells
- Bound Shield
- Caves of morrowind (...a dungeon, where do I put this?)
- Depths of Skyrim (...where? Above or below RW2?)
- Hold border banners
- Elemental fury offhand fix
- RJ tweaks - followers (... where do I put this? Does it conflicts with Immersive citizens?)
- RJ tweaks - hearthfire (above or below Immersive hunting? Or where?)
- D13 faster get up
- Alternate Start
- JKs INTERIORS - Alternate start patch
- Color patches remover
submitted by il_zazzo95
to SkyrimModsXbox [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 15:56 PositiveMemories Community and Justice Services
My girlfriend and I are going to be moving to Hamilton.We have been applying to homeless shelters in Ottawa and also other job advertisements in the area. Unfortunately we haven’t heard anything back yet and I am becoming a little concerned. Does anyone know what the job prospects are like for those working in the Community and Justice Services field?
Does anyone have any tips, advice, or leads?
Thank you for your time!
submitted by PositiveMemories
to Hamilton [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 15:56 yefee90 [US-IL] [H] Kalam Gaf 910, Vintage MX blacks, PBTfans Retro Drak lights, KAT Milkshake, Keycult 2/65 PC plate [W] Paypal
|item ||detials ||price |
|Kalam Gaf 910 ||silver, comes with a brand new hostswap pcb, a daughter board, alu plate, and an oring gasket, built once and in mint condition except some natural oxidation on weight. ||600 shipped |
|Vintage blacks 1 (x100) ||digit 1 on stem, harvested from WYSE, cleaned, in excellent condition, pic1, pic2 ||135 shipped |
| |Vintage blacks 2 (x100) | |digit 5 on stem, harvested from WYSE, cleaned, in excellent condition, pic1 , pic2 | |135 shipped
|PBTfans Retro Dark lights ||Base + RGBY text, like new condition, ship in bag. ||110 shipped (original cost>180) |
|KAT Milkshake ||Alpha + Modifier + Addons, like new condition, will ship in bag ||80 shipped |
|Keycult 2/65 PC half plate ||Brand new, works for pcb stabs (not plate stabs as in timestamp) ||25 shipped |
Thanks for your time.
submitted by yefee90
to mechmarket [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 15:56 c_garbs Bladeshow Special Hinderer Eklipse
Picked this up at bladeshow yesterday. Genuinely wanted to keep this one - I like it, I just don't like it that much for what I paid. PPFF NO notes. Yolo > chat.
-Hinderer Eklipse 3.5 Wharncliffe with working finish, textured silver twill scale and special finish on lock side. Action is very, very good. Centering is perfect and blade is rock solid of course. There are no blemishes anywhere on the knife. And I certainly have not cut, carrier or disassembled. Asking SV $800
submitted by c_garbs
to Knife_Swap [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 15:56 a1boPlayzYT Who to play against Sombra/Genji?
Ive been trying to rank up as im hardstuck silver 5 but I cant go 2 games without a good sombra or genji taking out me or my supports so im just wondering if you guys know who i should play against them? I cant find any good counterplay tips anywhere so im clueless.
submitted by a1boPlayzYT
to Overwatch [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 15:56 Sea_Bee2275 Anyone understand ? 0610
2023.06.03 15:56 vaNci888 Hello Eatventurers, so I started like a week ago and if you can give me some tips?
For example: What should I do with the diamonds I am collecting? -Spend them for the 250diamond chest in the event -Unlock everything in the vault and start leveling them up?
submitted by vaNci888
to eatventureofficial [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 15:56 No_Application_3029 Is my RTX 4080 dying? Got few red lines when playing
So I just got the rtx 4080 which was used for 6-7months and still has a warranty and all but what makes me worried is when I play valheim when it's loading the game my fps drops drastically and it gets to 30-60fps on the loading black screen wherever it loads up everything seems to be normal except this red line that appears on the left side of the screen and that's seems to be shaking . It doesn't appear all the time just sometimes maybe once in 20-30min and goes away within a sec. I've used ddu to uninstall my previous gpu drivers and got the latest ones I ran a test on Kombustor for an hour and the highest temp was 67C and 0 artefacts however i couldn't see the red lines. I'm not sure what's wrong. I also use i7 10700k cpu and 32gb ram but within a week I'll get a new mobo,ram and cpu.
submitted by No_Application_3029
to pcmasterrace [link] [comments]